Terms & Conditions/Privacy
These terms and conditions will apply to all orders for the purchase of goods from the Candy Says site. By placing an order you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Candy Says will use your personal details to fulfil your order. Candy Says reserve the right to change prices quoted on the website from time to time and goods supplied via the website are subject to availability. Should any problem arise with your order Candy Says will contact you via telephone, e-mail or letter.
You can pay online via our secure server accepting all major credit or debit cards. If you prefer to pay by cheque or postal order please email email@example.com detailing your chosen items. Subject to availability you will be emailed an invoice with full payment details. Your items will be reserved for you for 7 days only from date of emailed invoice.
From receipt of your order, we aim to deliver your goods to you within 7 days. Upon dispatch you will receive a confirmation email. Candy Says posts worldwide. Within the UK, items will be sent by recorded delivery or courier. The standard postage charge for orders within the UK is £3.95.
International parcels will be sent via airmail or courier for heavier items. Please note Candy Says cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged once despatched, both within the UK and when being posted to overseas locations. If you wish to cancel an order prior to its dispatch please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state your order number. Candy Says cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged once despatched.
Charges for UK post and packaging:
Standard UK postage per order £3.95
Charges for international airmail postage:
Rest of the world £3.00 base charge and £14.00 per kilo
If you wish to return any items please ensure you e-mail email@example.com and return the items within 14 days of receipt of goods. Please return items using recorded delivery or obtain a proof of posting from your Post Office.
Goods must be returned at your own cost, complete with any original vintage packaging if supplied and with any tags/stickers attached. Goods must be returned in their original condition as per their dispatch from Candy Says. You will receive a refund for returned item/s within 14 days of receipt of goods at Candy Says. We offer refunds, exchanges or credit but as we sell original vintage items we regret we are unable to refund postage charges for the dispatch or return of items. We reserve the right to refuse refunds, exchanges or credit on any items believed to have been worn or damaged since dispatch from Candy Says.
Returns should be sent to:
74 Byron Road
Any details you provide will be treated confidentially and will never be knowingly passed onto a third party. If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use a 'cookie' to track the interests of visitors to our site. This 'cookie' would be stored in your browser. You can usually modify your browser settings to prevent this happening if you do not wish to accept a 'cookie'.
CANDY SAYS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to, and use of, this website is provided by Dawn Crawford trading as CANDY SAYS. Your use is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. CANDY SAYS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly these Terms and Conditions to obtain notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by any such changes.
- You may not copy, reproduce in any form, broadcast or transmit any part of the website in any way except for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of CANDY SAYS. You agree not to create, alter or adapt a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any third party.
- CANDY SAYS will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website. CANDY SAYS does not warrant that the contents or functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- All rights, including copyright and database right, in this website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to CANDY SAYS.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. All disputes shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Where these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
In accordance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulations, Candy Says would like to reassure our customers and mailing list members that we NEVER share your details or data with third parties, and we only hold a small amount of personal information on our database which is used to process orders or to communicate details of new stock or offers via email.
If you ever wish to remove your personal data from our records, you just need to get in touch and we will delete it. You can also unsubscribe from our email mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the foot of our emails, which will remove you automatically with immediate effect.
None of the above affects your rights under the legislation, in particular your right to access the data we hold on you. If you wish to request a copy of your data, please submit it in writing/email to the Company. Please include enough information to enable us to identify you and search for appropriate data.
If you are dissatisfied with this policy, have queries about our data protection procedures or wish to lodge a complaint, please contact the company in the first instance. Thereafter you have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO):
The Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF